Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim K.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/65612/marnaudos-video...?

Anything above page 20 (item 500+) in a Geeklist does not display the paging navigation element (i.e. to navigate from page to page)

Happens on iOS Safari and PC Chrome so I presume it's not my OS or browsers. And can only confirm on this one list (couldn't find another with more than 499 items).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Re: Geeklist paging Female Pages 21+
So, "added feature" for SOME, and "maldysfunctioned" with the 'remainder'! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I see the bug too, in Firefox/Iceweasel.

FWIW a workaround until the bug is fixed = manually modify the URL (which has the current page number in it).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Die drei ??? und der geheimnisvolle
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmb
And the image box on the front page fails after 33 or 34.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Re: Geeklist pondering navel on Female pages 21+
Is there where were their GREAT 'game' "pr0n" collectively collated concurrently? H-U-R-R-Y-! whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Die drei ??? und der geheimnisvolle
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmb
Kaffedrake wrote:
And the image box on the front page fails after 33 or 34.

This appears to work since the last couple of days. And they say nothing ever gets fixed around here! Maybe it's a side effect of other maintenance work related to the server problems.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.